Spawning SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whisperer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Whisperer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
196
Reaction score
159
Location
***** Gorda, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this one colony has eggs about to get released, are any of yours doing the same?
475F82A5-E0EF-48BE-A51B-02812EC4F240.jpeg
 
I noticed this one colony has eggs about to get released, are any of yours doing the same?
475F82A5-E0EF-48BE-A51B-02812EC4F240.jpeg
Whoah!
Did you just get that in as a wild piece? or did it become gravid in your care?
 
Great. The spawning makes all kinds of sense. If only one colony spawned, there isn't anything you can do to fertilize the eggs, they don't self fertilize.
What time did you notice the eggs setting?
 
Great. The spawning makes all kinds of sense. If only one colony spawned, there isn't anything you can do to fertilize the eggs, they don't self fertilize.
What time did you notice the eggs setting?
Shortly after lights out. I turned the light back on to take the pic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new