[sponsored] Project Fallout By: Elder1945 130g

Update, :).
20210319_190007.jpg
 
This build is insane and I love it. I’m most impressed that you have a softie dominant reef and can’t wait to see it grown out.. so much more personality than a crayon festival
 
I will update this build soon,

I just put the Clear Water Scrubber on it a few days ago. Also added a 24" touch screen to run the system.

We build them so seemed like a good place to run one.

My daughter just got a cat for a 1st-grade gift so I am working on clear doors.

I'll get some pictures of the system this weekend but it's under construction again lol seems like there is something to make for it every day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new