Spots on Hammer coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter NLReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NLReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Location
Newfoundland, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed I have orange coloured dots inside the polyps of my hammer coral. What are they? Coral seems to be growing better now than ever.
IMG_8054.JPG
 
That's so weird! I've never seen that before. I'd like to follow along for the answer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new