***Spring Grow Out - Class 1 - Expert Only - Lottery Entry***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys,

The time is finally here for the Lottery Sign Ups for the Class 1 Grow Out Contest.

For this part, rules:

Only one entry per user - to enter, simply make a post in this thread.

Sign ups will only be open for a week and will close on April 23, 2024 at 12:00PM. Shortly after, I’m hoping same day but can’t guarantee, names will be chose at random. I’m hoping to be able to stream it, however I can’t make any promises as I’ve never done that type of thing.

With the rules out of the way: This contest is open to anyone, however the corals in this contest have been deemed a difficulty of expert only. This is not to discourage you, just to make you aware the coral can be more difficult, touchy, finicky, etc from your everyday montipora.

Price has not been determined. According to @Battlecorals, expect a minimum price of at least $200 to enter.

Second Edit: Price is $200 plus $45 shipping. You get free shipping with a minimum $250 order, so feel free to upgrade to a battle box or add that one coral that you’ve been dying to have.

Edit to add: The spring 2024 grow out contests are brought to you by the great Sponsor Battle Corals and organized by myself, @Mschmidt, @Jasonak and @Troylee.
The names tagged below are simply to notify you of this thread since you posted in the voting thread (I apologize if I missed anyone)

@Jasonak @Reefer Matt @Minifoot77 @Tonycass12 @penguinexdeus @Redfoxtang @billyocean @Joe462 @SamMule @zbryant91 @100gallonreefer @spsick @GlassMunky @Haggisman14 @Troylee @Mschmidt @mrpontiac80 @nycfreshreef @MoshJosh @steveschuerger @jackson6745 @Makisupa @Jason Hieger @Sushitheshiba @Ghostbuster @smiley28 @liddojunior @Vested

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright…the results are in. I drew 13 total just to have a couple back ups if any of the originals 10 decide they don’t want to be in the contest. The winners are:

@beantown105 - Votes Laser

@Mattgee87

@schprock - Votes Cabancide

@MoshJosh - Votes Laser

@Kaneohekid - Votes Laser

@Makisupa - Votes Cabanacide

@Sushitheshiba - Votes Cabanacide

@penguinexdeus - Votes Laser

@Velcro - Votes Laser

@Vested - Votes Laser

STANDBY LIST:

@dewy - Votes Laser

@cubsfan16 - Votes Laser

@Ghostbuster - Votes Cabanacide

Here is a video of the draw:

Congrats to all. If you could post your vote in this thread for the coral - Lasermelon, OrangeBlast, Cabancide or Die-na-Myte by Thursday, April 24, 2024 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time

Pictures can be found here

Last edited:

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in.
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 67 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back