***Spring Grow Out - Class 1 - Expert Only - Lottery Entry***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright…the results are in. I drew 13 total just to have a couple back ups if any of the originals 10 decide they don’t want to be in the contest. The winners are:

@beantown105

@Mattgee87

@schprock - Votes Cabancide

@MoshJosh

@Kaneohekid

@Makisupa - Voted Cabanacide

@Sushitheshiba

@penguinexdeus

@Velcro

@Vested

STANDBY LIST:

@dewy

@cubsfan16

@Ghostbuster

Here is a video of the draw:

Congrats to all. If you could post your vote in this thread for the coral - Lasermelon, OrangeBlast, Cabancide or Die-na-Myte

Pictures can be found here

@Reefing102 i'm good with any and all - however if i had to pick my vote goes to Lasermelon

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I have all votes added. Standby votes won’t count unless there’s a tie.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations and good luck to you all!

Guess I’m going to try for Houdini. But in all honesty it is probably a blessing…. I’ve made a couple of changes to the tank recently and some of the acros are not liking it.
Ttrpg Good Luck GIF by zoefannet

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm fine with not being picked as I already have a chunk of lasermelon growing in my tank and I'm pretty sure I have cabanacide as well but the bag didn't have a name on it when I got it.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Please be aware, per Adam, cabanacide is a notoriously slow grower
slow and finicky!
Id say cana but don’t think it will be as fun as laser, those speciosa are no joke lol needs a expert++ god category. Voting for laser :)
We have been mulling over an "all stars" contest one of these go rounds. Get as many of the top 3 winners that we can to play. that may be the ideal place for a cruel and finicky coral like the Cabana.

And, I am truly sorry to all of those that wanted to, but didn't get in. I know it sucks and I for one am super flattered that so many people want to get in on these.

This contest in particular has everything to do with availability and my ability to provide the biggest healthiest and most overall uniform frags I can.

I just really badly don't want any more contests where less than Half of the people who join make it to the end.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations and good luck to you all!

Guess I’m going to try for Houdini. But in all honesty it is probably a blessing…. I’ve made a couple of changes to the tank recently and some of the acros are not liking it.
Ttrpg Good Luck GIF by zoefannet

I guess I'm fine with not being picked as I already have a chunk of lasermelon growing in my tank and I'm pretty sure I have cabanacide as well but the bag didn't have a name on it when I got it.

This is a bummer, but good luck to the winners.

All that we’re not picked (including standby contestants) will be able to sign up for Class 2 or Class 3

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since Cabana and Laser are currently tied and seem to be favorites i'm going to toss this out there:

My Orange Blast/ Sore-Bay that I've had since Dec 2022 -
PXL_20240423_214133354.jpg

My Die-Na-Myte that I got back in January -
PXL_20240423_214544235.jpg

Also.... Vote
Pew Pew Food GIF
Holy crap those look great man wow.

Also how might one come upon cool stuff like the animation?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just glad your in the group one class and not group two which I will be joining, you can grow some coral man!
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

My tank just barely turned a year old! I just love the challenge! It will put me more in tune with my tank as I go on a mission! I got about 75% of my sticks in gear and then there’s some that just don’t budge! My pink lemonade is over a year old and still like 1” tall hahahahaha.

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
slow and finicky!

We have been mulling over an "all stars" contest one of these go rounds. Get as many of the top 3 winners that we can to play. that may be the ideal place for a cruel and finicky coral like the Cabana.

And, I am truly sorry to all of those that wanted to, but didn't get in. I know it sucks and I for one am super flattered that so many people want to get in on these.

This contest in particular has everything to do with availability and my ability to provide the biggest healthiest and most overall uniform frags I can.

I just really badly don't want any more contests where less than Half of the people who join make it to the end.
Orrr…a Fairy Food growout just for the All Stars

Kaneohekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright…the results are in. I drew 13 total just to have a couple back ups if any of the originals 10 decide they don’t want to be in the contest. The winners are:

@beantown105

@Mattgee87

@schprock - Votes Cabancide

@MoshJosh - Votes Laser

@Kaneohekid

@Makisupa - Voted Cabanacide

@Sushitheshiba - Votes Cabanacide

@penguinexdeus - Votes Laser

@Velcro

@Vested - Votes Laser

STANDBY LIST:

@dewy - Votes Laser

@cubsfan16

@Ghostbuster - Votes Cabanacide

Here is a video of the draw:

Congrats to all. If you could post your vote in this thread for the coral - Lasermelon, OrangeBlast, Cabancide or Die-na-Myte

Pictures can be found here

Laserlemon

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just glad @penguinexdeus is in the group one class and not group two which I will be joining, you can grow some coral man!
Just remember when we see the food in the restaurant we don’t know how messy the kitchen might be… I’ve killed a lot and had a lot that haven’t grown or done well also

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back