• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Acro 8 Pack

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

wildcrazyjoker81

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
603
Reaction score
163
Location
Stafford VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Upfront I am not the best picture taking individual ever, but can provide individual pictures on a pack of wanted versus the pictures posted. These are mostly larger frags.

I have three identical packs up for grabs.
1: Bubblegum Digi
2: RR Rainbow Loom
3: Ocyan Reef Pink Panther
4: Unamed Tenius
5: Matt V Jellybean
6: Tidal Gardens Pink Stardust Milliepora
7: BC Bubblebath Unicorn
8: Garf Bonsai

Each pack is 300 shipped and FCFS.

20250301_150910.jpg 20250301_150903.jpg 20250301_150857.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Colony pictures
 

Attachments

  • 20250224_174228.jpg
    20250224_174228.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 20250112_153719.jpg
    20250112_153719.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20241206_122959.jpg
    20241206_122959.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20241205_165728.jpg
    20241205_165728.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 20240918_161312.jpg
    20240918_161312.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 20240918_161306.jpg
    20240918_161306.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 135
Some individual photos of stuff in the packs. This is pack 1 images.
 

Attachments

  • 20250302_113418.jpg
    20250302_113418.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20250302_113432.jpg
    20250302_113432.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20250302_113507.jpg
    20250302_113507.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 20250302_113522.jpg
    20250302_113522.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20250302_113538.jpg
    20250302_113538.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 66
  • 20250302_113556.jpg
    20250302_113556.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 20250302_113610.jpg
    20250302_113610.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 20250302_113628.jpg
    20250302_113628.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 20250302_113242.jpg
    20250302_113242.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 20250302_113234.jpg
    20250302_113234.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 90
I ordered this pack last week and I feel compelled to talk about it. I’ve ordered lots of stuff online from many vendors (battle corals, top shelf, etc). This was some of the nicest stuff I’ve gotten. The frags were all big and encrusted. We had some DOA issues due to a shipping delay and @wildcrazyjoker81 took care of me well. I would fully endorse him and these frags.
 
I ordered this pack last week and I feel compelled to talk about it. I’ve ordered lots of stuff online from many vendors (battle corals, top shelf, etc). This was some of the nicest stuff I’ve gotten. The frags were all big and encrusted. We had some DOA issues due to a shipping delay and @wildcrazyjoker81 took care of me well. I would fully endorse him and these frags.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new