Sps Bounce

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Do you have pictures of the coral? I'm sure others will chime in soon with ideas and with welcomes. Thanks for becoming a part of this community!
 
Welcome to R2R!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your SPS.

72322D94-582F-44EB-A7A1-CAA951B73AA3.gif
 
I have a beautiful Garf Bonzai sps and it's been growing bounce like bubbles on it. They have been growing for 4 months and it Colony looks perfectly healthy and is growing fast. Has anyone seen this before?
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Have to defer to others on this question
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new