SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We have a few SPS gems:

E61CEF2E-1E30-40D3-BE10-EEF7695EF82C.jpeg 4ADA44AC-CA0E-49A1-B7EA-038941E6B3FA.jpeg B90935DC-F136-467B-9F8D-510D0FF3CC23.jpeg
 
Very nice, what PAR do you have yours under?

I won’t be able to tell you the exact number.I have upgraded my lights since the last time I use a par meter.I can tell you the placement, it’s about 6” under my waterline. Directly under my t5 fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new