SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gorgeous where is this from?
My 2 year old 100g reef tank. I was having some difficulty with acroporas so I stocked up on pocillaporas, stylophoras, pavonas and montipora. In the pic there are 5 pocillapora colonies and 2 purple stylophora and 3 montiporas. There’s a very large ORA green mint pavona.
 
Last edited:
Few from my system.
 

Attachments

  • AAC54101-D159-4497-9818-3B9613B01EDA.jpeg
    AAC54101-D159-4497-9818-3B9613B01EDA.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 139
  • FBA4A6A2-02DE-41DA-9949-60EEAF1411AF.jpeg
    FBA4A6A2-02DE-41DA-9949-60EEAF1411AF.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 127
  • CBE8673B-7B11-4273-840A-3AE3C585A6CE.jpeg
    CBE8673B-7B11-4273-840A-3AE3C585A6CE.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 12AB656C-BA85-4852-A041-6E51CD691CBC.jpeg
    12AB656C-BA85-4852-A041-6E51CD691CBC.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 1FA4B5D6-4A25-4652-9B50-BDE2FB22AF07.jpeg
    1FA4B5D6-4A25-4652-9B50-BDE2FB22AF07.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 125
  • A9E28038-8071-4432-93C9-D53A7DE3C5DC.jpeg
    A9E28038-8071-4432-93C9-D53A7DE3C5DC.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 49583646-0482-42C6-B4DC-34B4EF6D6B36.jpeg
    49583646-0482-42C6-B4DC-34B4EF6D6B36.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 3917D95C-7BC0-44A0-9D8B-280763E40123.jpeg
    3917D95C-7BC0-44A0-9D8B-280763E40123.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 156
  • C7AC3726-DAE4-4BF4-95FB-4024CF2750B1.jpeg
    C7AC3726-DAE4-4BF4-95FB-4024CF2750B1.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 115
RR Aussie gold
1634171659421.png


Greg's aquamarine jewel
1634171709307.png
I’m lucky to have Greg as a neighbor and member of the local reef club. I got to see the tank (and this colony) in person a few weeks ago when I was picking up a frag (A. Tort) from him. Yours looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new