SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thought we'd share these growth shots of this Vivid Confetti.

51576058917_7c77144737_o.jpg


51577783245_0c6a03a574_o.jpg


51576058507_d92d03ae84_o.jpg


51576862941_c059b451ef_o.jpg
 
Glad this thread popped back up. I have always been on the fence wrt to SPS. They didn't interest me much because I didn't want large branching tree structures in my tank. Honestly, I thought the chemistry bit would be confusing. So I focused on LPS. But between being gifted a "green slimer" Acropora by my LFS (sneaky *******) and the pictures on this thread and others - my tune is changing. Such lovely structures, shapes, and colors. Thanks all for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new