SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
never seen of these ever before tbh.
But its looking awesome!
0548471A-16AC-40FE-8F1A-5F6DA0CD2519.png
 
5BFEB017-D86E-42A6-AF0D-23B2E3E215C2.jpeg

I guess since grafted corals are the new thing here’s my purple digi that has grown random neon green in one area which appears “grafted”. And also my WD. Not as cool as all the professional coral vendors with the enhanced photos but still my favorite.
0271B029-C750-40E9-A404-127B5BAE2A40.jpeg
 
How much for just one rib? Lol, I meant stem... :) Throwback, did you get?
Nice.... BTW
Hahaha
I’m gonna get you sucka or don’t be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood?

“Can u break a hundred?”
 
can you tell us what lights you have above those nice sticks... and what is the avg par on them.. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new