SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
More please :)

RRC Holy Grail (30 minutes after being moved, so PE isn't amazing)
RRC Holy Grail.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20221216_101112_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20221216_101112_Spotify.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 68
Alright you SPS nuts, lets see the eyecandy.
Just bought my first acros: golden rod, Area 51, and PF Rainbow. Had to start dosing kalkwasser and change my Redsea LED set up to radions


Why I went from Red Sea LED’s to Radion LED’s (and why I will NEVER GO BACK)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new