SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
symphony.jpg
 
I picked up 3 new acros today. Two are hopefully going to colour up but one is coloured up already.
Unfortunately the most exciting one flopped in my tank. I picked up a gorgeous black based Acro with some beautiful orange rings on top of the corallites, as you can see in the photo below, it hasn’t gone too well - I’m hoping it will colour up though and go back to the black/dark base.
E16CB86E-934F-4FC9-8F8D-66A3D3225F27.jpeg

The other two didn’t flop as badly,
Here’s my blue polyped, green based Acropora turaki
6A648218-4163-413A-AD8B-2C72F9DED5AB.jpeg

And my colouring up Rainbow Acropora tenuis
0B9D56A6-5C85-4508-8196-26410FF850C8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new