JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
SPS - Eye Candy
Thread starter
Thread starter
REEF2REEF
Start date
Start date
Oct 16, 2006
Tagged users
Tagged users
None
Well-Known Member
View Badges
Valuable Member
View Badges
Stunning, stunning and, of course, more stunning!!! :D
Well-Known Member
View Badges
Active Member
View Badges
Looks like a shortcake or shades of fall. Id go with strawberry shortcake though.
Active Member
View Badges
This is one of my favorites I've ever had. Don't have it anymore, unfortunately.
Active Member
View Badges
Another favorite that I no longer have :(
Valuable Member
View Badges
Valuable Member
View Badges
new piece I bought from Jason Fox yesterday. Has nice PE already, just hoping it grows super fast lol!
Active Member
View Badges
Reefer since '90
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Pacific Northwest Reefers
Reefer since '90
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Pacific Northwest Reefers
blue light pic of my monti rock
Well-Known Member
View Badges
Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Excellence Award
NJRC Member
Well-Known Member
View Badges
Best picture i have taken so far with my phone, tri color valida, one of my all time favs.
Burner of the Tips
View Badges
5000 Club Member
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Squad Emeritus
CRC Member
Valuable Member
View Badges
Reef Tank 365
R2R App User
My current hawkins...
My old acro/monti arrangement...
Community Member
View Badges
Active Member
View Badges
This is a no name frag that I got from a wild colony and has a solid teal color with really dark polyps. I have not seen another one like it. Not the most exotic but one of my favorites.