SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
36745875494_947a60ef10_b.jpg
What is this
 
This is one of my favorites I've ever had. Don't have it anymore, unfortunately.

received_10154698913676754.jpeg
 
fea196b9853b6a82b65376643e874f68.jpg
new piece I bought from Jason Fox yesterday. Has nice PE already, just hoping it grows super fast lol!
 
812FADDB-5C7D-4A62-9FEC-EDD623C38587.jpeg
This is a no name frag that I got from a wild colony and has a solid teal color with really dark polyps. I have not seen another one like it. Not the most exotic but one of my favorites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new