SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lol. Yeah there not cheap at all. I got the RR Jaw Dropper too. That’s a slow grower too it’s just a 1” nub for months
Nice. I live about 1 1/2 hours away from RRC but he closed up shop quite awhile ago and went wholesale only. He did post on FB that he’d be reopening sometime this September. Time will tell.
 
A. Clathrata
E35AF445-8E90-4555-A05B-EBD68A915A31.jpeg
 
Newish to the hobby and see SRC corals. Is SRC = speed reef corals or does it stand for something else?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new