sps id for placement

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of this coming on Monday its blue/purple with rainbow polyps any id for this and were best for placement is it a deep water acro.thanks

OP
OP
maxwell

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of this coming on Monday its blue/purple with rainbow polyps any id for this and were best for placement is it a deep water acro.thanks
Ec all stars rainbow polyps acro.jpg

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with lemonade, looks like donei and should handle whatever you can give it. Not a smoothie but this piece does look to have less definition in the coralites, and maybe it was sitting in someone’s tank for a while? Doesn’t look fresh out of the ocean to me but I could be wrong. Nice color on the polyps of that piece too even though I wouldn’t call them rainbow colored. Love this type of acro!

OP
OP
maxwell

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with lemonade, looks like donei and should handle whatever you can give it. Not a smoothie but this piece does look to have less definition in the coralites, and maybe it was sitting in someone’s tank for a while? Doesn’t look fresh out of the ocean to me but I could be wrong. Nice color on the polyps of that piece too even though I wouldn’t call them rainbow colored. Love this type of acro!
Thanks , i will put it midway to start with it was advertised as having rainbow polyps so happy with whats sent and look forward to see it grow out.

OP
OP
maxwell

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This
Thanks , i will put it midway to start with it was advertised as having rainbow polyps so happy with whats sent and look forward to see it grow out.
Managed to get a macro shot of small frag looks completely different you can see the rainbow polyps its being called All Stars acro
EC ALL STARS rainbow polyps macro.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back