SPS ID help

freezie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
49
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know the species of this SPS? The owner of one of the lfs said he wasn’t sure what it was but it was super hardy (not sure if that helps). It’s my first venture into SPS and I wanna make sure I get it right.
Thank you and Happy Reefing!

4980E8A3-F074-4C91-8AEF-949FB7AAC11C.jpeg
 
Lol I'd move it just to be safe. I had a Hollywood stunner I placed mid level with medium flow and it took off.
 
Upvote 0
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know the species of this SPS? The owner of one of the lfs said he wasn’t sure what it was but it was super hardy (not sure if that helps). It’s my first venture into SPS and I wanna make sure I get it right.
Thank you and Happy Reefing!

4980E8A3-F074-4C91-8AEF-949FB7AAC11C.jpeg
Pavona most likely.
 
Upvote 0
+1 pavona but I’d lower it still
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new