SPS Spotlight: Jedi Mind Trick Monti

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,476
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This weeks Sps spotlight features a beautiful monitpora piece called the Jedi Mind Trick Monti. Please share your thoughts, growing experience, and photos!

aug20010001_zps6ca18731.jpg

photo courtesy of mpoletti
 
Beautiful piece!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
I love this monti! Any more photos?
 
These are some great pieces! What are the rates for these frags? Do they range quite a bit?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Is this Jedi mind trick? I was told it was poker star when I bought it, but it looks nothing like pokerstar. After looking at everyone's pics it looks like Jedi mind trick.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369274947.299375.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369274961.851484.jpg
 
^^ it does kinda. Once it heals up and gets some more blue rim you will be able to tell for sure. I think it is though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new