SR60 powerheads

Orbit 2 or 4 for sr60

  • Orbit 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orbit 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

So I have an sr60 that I'm currently building. I recently got an AI orbit 2 but I'm thinking I should've gone for the orbit 4. What do you guys think?
Also, since it can be setup on mobius app. I plan on getting an mp40 down the road. Are you able to sync both of them like you would two mp40s?
 
I'm not familiar with those, but here's a bump for this question.

Bump Be Quiet GIF by Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new