stand alone leak detector?

FishPersonFL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
544
Reaction score
165
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
What is a great stand alone leak detector. To sense water on the floor and shut off the water flow? I have one but it's not working now. I just had a flood last night in my sleep. At least I was home. Oring on new housing was a bad fit. I oddly have two on off valves to my RO DI because how I reconfigured my system last night (wrongly). I know none are fool proof (detectors) but I know where the flow of water will tend to is where the detector will be.
TIA!
 
Hi
What is a great stand alone leak detector. To sense water on the floor and shut off the water flow? I have one but it's not working now. I just had a flood last night in my sleep. At least I was home. Oring on new housing was a bad fit. I oddly have two on off valves to my RO DI because how I reconfigured my system last night (wrongly). I know none are fool proof (detectors) but I know where the flow of water will tend to is where the detector will be.
TIA!

I use these:

Amazon product ASIN B07QSFRSJX
They won't shut off the water flow, but they will alert you to a problem for a low cost.

For an automatic shut-off, I think you would need a dedicated system, I don't know of any that will do that though.....

Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new