Starfish ID?

ILMX20

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this baby starfish in my tank a few months ago, and didn’t see it for a while, so I assumed it was living in the rocks and coming out at night. He was on my glass today, and I just wanted to know if I could find out what kind of starfish he is. I’ll describe him as best as I can, because I couldn’t get a clear photo of the top of him (since he was on the glass.) It’s a dark (ish) pink colour, and it’s underside is white, he has five points,(legs?) and he’s a bit smaller than my pinky nail. I’ll attach the photos I could get.
many info would be nice :)

632C0169-044C-4906-8F66-2EC090596620.jpeg 1311F059-F45E-4183-8CA0-85356C26C185.jpeg
 
hi,i'm leaning good score,cannot zoom in to see if knobby/c chip family,let's get some expert help id here.. :)
@KJ @samnaz ?:cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new