Starry Blenny (Salarias ramosus)

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)
Mine still lay eggs like clockwork. It has become a part time job just feeding my tank lol
Just an idea: if you would want to donate a pipe full of eggs I could give them a try... San Jose is kind of on my way to and from work...

OP
OP
TvanB1

TvanB1

Mostly Fish; Few breeding projects underway
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an idea: if you would want to donate a pipe full of eggs I could give them a try... San Jose is kind of on my way to and from work...
Definitely!
Send me a PM and I’ll give you the next clutch.
- Just checked and they have a nice pipe full. Not sure how long ago they laid these but they look about 3-5 days old.

Last edited:

bull2k20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quarantined the first pair in a 10 gallon and then moved them to a 20 tall. The female was a little aggressive towards the male at first but by now they sit together.
Right now I have 2 males in one 10 gallon QT and 2 females in another. Even same sex individuals seem to get along reasonably well, or at least they don't beat each other to a pulp.
Nice I might try that route as well thanks for the info

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely!
Send me a PM and I’ll give you the next clutch.
- Just checked and they have a nice pipe full. Not sure how long ago they laid these but they look about 3-5 days old.
I need to ramp up my Parvo cultures first and get more larvae tanks built. Once I'm having the required capacity I let you know.

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately my female has been loosing weight and stopped laying. I am hoping to catch her this week and get her into a recovery tank.
Aquatic Collection has a good number of large ones in case you need a replacement or second female. A male and multiple females work - I have a trio in a 40B and they get along fine.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back