Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it’s finally going to be over, good by 2020,,
So my last act of kindness for the year was I took my new buddy Cooper bowling last night with my daughters and wife,, he had such a good time just being with us , had lot of laughs, ate pizza, played pool n video games,
But the part that killed me on the inside was when I dropped him off back home, he says to his great grandmother,,
It was so much fun , I felt like I was part of a real family,,,
Omg lump in throat tear in eyes and heart breaking all in one emotion ,,, he’s a sweet little boy and needs guidance and I’m gonna do what I can to help him out
Here’s a couple of pics from last night

Attachments

• 1BEF794E-6E3C-4213-9E2F-C5F2758EEEFA.jpeg
    1BEF794E-6E3C-4213-9E2F-C5F2758EEEFA.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 8
  • 08FB84A7-9A69-4EA7-9A79-1EFC30DFC7B0.jpeg
    08FB84A7-9A69-4EA7-9A79-1EFC30DFC7B0.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 21EAB94F-5166-4658-AC3D-990E772DCD18.jpeg
    21EAB94F-5166-4658-AC3D-990E772DCD18.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 8

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paulie, this goes along with your great thread of compassion. This is just after WW2 when the children in Germany were starving.
Get past the first minute and it is very interesting and heart warming. I can't help but cry from listening to it. Watch till the end

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paulie, this goes along with your great thread of compassion. This is just after WW2 when the children in Germany were starving.
Get past the first minute and it is very interesting and heart warming. I can't help but cry from listening to it. Watch till the end

dang you were right very moving and compassionate

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for sharing Paul. A small act is like the butterfly effect.

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up peeps, been chilling and taking lil break lately,, but not from trying to make a little difference in someone else’s day,, doing the coffee thing in morning and spending time with my new buddy Cooper,, n working like a dog,,,
Also ran into the other side of KARMA
Two sides to karma, a side that will hug you and reward you in some way for trying to be a good person,, and a side that will walk up to you and kick you in the jimmy jewels,, that has happened to me last week and I’ll explain it later, but it hurts to get kicked from someone you helped

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up peeps, been chilling and taking lil break lately,, but not from trying to make a little difference in someone else’s day,, doing the coffee thing in morning and spending time with my new buddy Cooper,, n working like a dog,,,
Also ran into the other side of KARMA
Two sides to karma, a side that will hug you and reward you in some way for trying to be a good person,, and a side that will walk up to you and kick you in the jimmy jewels,, that has happened to me last week and I’ll explain it later, but it hurts to get kicked from someone you helped
Sometimes the people we help can hurt us the most. But what I’ve learned is we must forgive them because sometimes they know not what they do.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s cold out folks!
If you’re out and about and happen to come across someone less fortunate than you are, PLEASE show kindness. A hot coffee, tea or cocoa can go a long way in making someone’s day a little more pleasant.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s cold out folks!
If you’re out and about and happen to come across someone less fortunate than you are, PLEASE show kindness. A hot coffee, tea or cocoa can go a long way in making someone’s day a little more pleasant.
Thank you for the reminder Mike. We are expecting 10 inches of snow where I am... definitely going to be some people that are in need today...

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the convenience center to drop off the trash this morning. The little old guy who works there has a little unheated shed that he sits in to greet people. I brought him an “economy pack” of Hot Hands and a cup of coffee. Nice guy, we chat it up every time I go.

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the convenience center to drop off the trash this morning. The little old guy who works there has a little unheated shed that he sits in to greet people. I brought him an “economy pack” of Hot Hands and a cup of coffee. Nice guy, we chat it up every time I go.
Awesome brother, and it just happens to be
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY
That’s right got it’s own special day, but should be practiced every day all year long
Much love and respect my peeps
God Bless

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Paulie069 hope you are doing well my friend. I am gearing up for a fun day. I'm surprising someone with a fence for their 4 legged friend so that it has more room to play outside. Right now the area it has to play in is about 6x9 and her dog is way to big for it. It has started to destroy things in her house and I feel like it's because of pent up boredom and energy. It won't be anything spectacular just some garden fencing (that's what she already uses) but it will triple or quadruple the space the pup has. Fingers crossed it helps... she also needs a hose bib replaced and a few other odds and ends done so... im gonna handle those too.

I hope your family is doing well.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just something to think about!

I scooped the cat up and snuggled him against my chest for comfort.
He was warm and soft, a smooth fluffy ball of fur in my arms.
Id cuddled up with the little guy countless times over the years without thinking much about it, but now for the first time ever, it occurred to me that maybe this little act of comfort was what life was all about!
-Genki Kawamura
Even critters deserve random acts of kindness!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just something to think about!

I scooped the cat up and snuggled him against my chest for comfort.
He was warm and soft, a smooth fluffy ball of fur in my arms.
Id cuddled up with the little guy countless times over the years without thinking much about it, but now for the first time ever, it occurred to me that maybe this little act of comfort was what life was all about!
-Genki Kawamura
Even critters deserve random acts of kindness!
Or maybe them letting us snuggle them is their RAOK towards us?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back