Starting back up after 8 years

Colgan10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been in the hobby for 28 years or so but got out while living in hawaii.

Currently I have a 300 gallon reef and a Red Sea XL 300 that I just finished the four month cycle on. The 300 gallon is a mixed reef in my office waiting room and the the Red Sea is going to be SPS dominant. I will make threads and pictures of each.

I have found myself using reed2reef quite often since starting back up. When I left the hobby I will admit I was on other forums I will leave nameless but have found this one to be very informed.
 
Welcome to R2R!
xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC.gif
 
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been in the hobby for 28 years or so but got out while living in hawaii.

Currently I have a 300 gallon reef and a Red Sea XL 300 that I just finished the four month cycle on. The 300 gallon is a mixed reef in my office waiting room and the the Red Sea is going to be SPS dominant. I will make threads and pictures of each.

I have found myself using reed2reef quite often since starting back up. When I left the hobby I will admit I was on other forums I will leave nameless but have found this one to be very informed.
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Looking forward to seeing those big tanks.
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
WHAT!!! there are other forums??LOL :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new