Starting Fresh!!! Saltwater Tank!!!!

samisayyed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
27
Location
dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Sami and I had a freshwater tank as a kid.

I always dreamt of having a saltwater tank and now I took the first step.

got the tank it’s 63L nano marine tank got the sand and rock in waiting for few days to introduce some fish soon.

55B6AEED-093B-423F-986B-A5B394214563.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hi my name is Sami and I had a freshwater tank as a kid.

I always dreamt of having a saltwater tank and now I took the first step.

got the tank it’s 63L nano marine tank got the sand and rock in waiting for few days to introduce some fish soon.

55B6AEED-093B-423F-986B-A5B394214563.jpeg
Hey Sammi,
Thats a nice start,
Very rewarding hobby.
Check forums for nano fish advice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new