Starting My Reefing Journey

midlife-reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
42
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I wanted to say hi and that I'm a complete newbie. But, I'm very excited about this hobby and can't wait to get my tank going. I bought a nice, used IM NUVO SR-60 and it's cleaned and ready to go. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you and please give me a shout out if you find me veering off the path during my journey.

My IM NUVO SR-60
 
Last edited:
Well, well... We have another one!!
Welcome to the tank the family welcomes you! R2R is full of useful info and a ton of extremely helpful people. If you have a question most likely you can find the answer here! Hope you have a great journey getting wet and again welcome to the family!!
 
Welcome!!! Nice starter tank!
Looking forward to seeing more of you here.
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif
 
Hey everyone! I wanted to say hi and that I'm a complete newbie. But, I'm very excited about this hobby and can't wait to get my tank going. I bought a nice, used IM NUVO SR-60 and it's cleaned and ready to go. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you and please give me a shout out if you find me veering off the path during my journey.

My IM NUVO SR-60
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new