Starting soon any advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishguypa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'd recommend you read the tank of the month threads and what they did to be successful. When I was starting out it was pivotal of weeding out the bad advice and focusing what works.
 
That’s was what I was doing I started looking on Amazon and quickly switched gears
I get everything from amazon mainly because of the shipping. The only thing they were out of stock on was the AI Nero 3 & and also the AI Prime 16HD, which is actually from BRS and scheduled to land later today.

If you need a list of equipment, I'd be happy to share mines so you can get your tank up & running!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new