Starting to slide into the hobby?

ReeferByProxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose I should start posting here! I am dating @NeonRabbit221B, and thus have lived through a light dose of tank builds, addressing challenges with plumbing and sump/tank design, aesthetics questions, and I act as a sounding board. We also moved so he could have his own fish room/man cave and I can enjoy my lovely living space.

Fish are nice, but there are a select few fish that I would really be in awe over. Maybe someday we can get a huge tank (I'm talking at 180g) and add in some favorites. Until then coral is going to be the go-to show stopper in our tanks. I was not previously super wowed at them, but I believe this is because my taste is expensive (explosive color only, please!). We are going to be receiving a lord, favia, and acan this Friday which should help the tank pop that much more. Because I'm only truly inspired by corals with fantastic colors, we will be building the tank slowly so we don't have to eat ramen :).

I've thought for a while that I would get deeper into this hobby, but shopping for coral on Black Friday with my boyfriend for 2 hours really showed me that I guess I am invested now.

Anyway, I hope to enjoy online stalking and learning as I go on here! Nice to meet you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you are here

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back