Steezy's Coral Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_09541.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg
 
a frag of the original tyree ice fire and a angled fts. didnt have enough distance with the macro. still working on the tank right now so it looks like crap. setting up a new 30 gallon nano as well to keep the ultra steezy collection going. LOL
IMG_09771.jpg
IMG_09781.jpg
 
thanks guys. trying to makes the pic true to life but I need more practice. My sps are all booger sized after recent aefw battle but thankfully aefw are gone now and will post more pics of sps soon.
MadReefer~ I'm assuming you're referring to the rainbow. Thanks. I like the snakeskin pattern on that one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new