Steezy's Coral Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1183.jpg

Does this awesome watermelon have a name?
 
Last edited:
A Bali Echinata I recently got from reefraft. Leo (Aquariumclown) calls it the blue octopus? coloring up and showing promise after I finally found a permanent place for it.

IMG_1157.jpg
 
Amazing tank and pieces Steezy! I'm so jealous of your acros :)

Really really like your purple dragon tails, blue octopus and wow the Grapes of Wrath...amazing pieces.

Thanks for sharing your progression pics, they are very well done!
 
Amazing tank and pieces Steezy! I'm so jealous of your acros :)

Really really like your purple dragon tails, blue octopus and wow the Grapes of Wrath...amazing pieces.

Thanks for sharing your progression pics, they are very well done!
thanks! my collection doesn't come close to most on here but trying to improve my photo skills and journal my frags progression.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new