Steve's Led settings for a 32 nano

Hi Jason, these are the settings you have on the 32 bio cube upgrade by Steve Sled right? I went with the original settings suggested in their PDF. I have increased a little at a time, and since found out if you increase blue you need to decrease white. My settings right now are 1&3 at 1690, 2&4 at 845. I have slowly adjusted to get the whites down since they were way too high which explains why I have lost or bleached out corals. After seeing your post I see I still need to keep lowering my whites and increasing the blues. I am so glad I found your post. Thank you.
Thanks for your input Jason, it helps tremendously.
 
Thanks for your input Jason, it helps tremendously.
Another reason I use these settings is because it makes the fluorescence pop. Too much white light washes out the glow.
 
Mine are at 2300 on the blues (56%) and the whites are around 400 (10%). My lights are fairly new so only time will tell.
Still the same settings? This is what i was aiming for, just wanted to see how yours were doing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new