Still practicing with the macro lens....

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just thinking...how in the world would that frag plug look familiar to him....lol. I believe you sold a few pieces to a fellow reefer here in Richmond, VA (correct me if I'm wrong) and one of them was for me. I LOVE it. I can't wait for it to grow up a bit. But the coloration is still insane!

I can't remember where I got that Red Snakeskin. A few others have asked me about it as well. I can't find the name or where I got it from so I named it the Red Snakeskin as it reminds me a lot of the pattern and texture of the Blue Snakeskins I've seen (another gorgeous piece).

Craig

lol, small world isn't it. I knew that plug looked familiar haha. Glad you like it, it's defnitely one of the best old school acros out there IMO.

Ya, the red snakeskin is very nice for sure! It does look a lot like zeppelin Aussie blue snakeskin texture wise. I have that one and wouldn't mind adding the red one down the line if you ever have any frags:wink: Once again, very nice!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice pics

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome stuff Craig, I really like that Red Snakeskin too. If your ever looking to trade for a frag let me know. I got some more you might want in the future

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back