STL Clubs?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Back to the future moment for me! Thank you! :)

Glad to oblige:) That magnet has been of a few refrigerators as I have moved around.

Inland and the emporium were the only two stores at the time. There was also a place on south Gravois & Chippewa, but it was more fresh water at the time.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long ago were those stores around?
Does anybody go to Seascape Studios?

Inland was around for around ten years I think. Clayton was around a lot longer.

I get my fish from seascape. Just got a blue star leopard from them just a week ago and is doing great. I trust them for good quality fish.

Lance A. Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm a nice guy but I refuse to be edited by an unknown party regarding posts addressing a obvious club problem.
My account on RC was blocked today after I posted my name tag on r2r on RC so other members would be able to add me.
I've seen this topic rise up a few times.
I now have the problem of enjoying the club while hating RC. It's horrible. It's not even a good posting board, adding pictures is a nightmare, the sights never been updated. The home area on RC hasn't been updated in years. Links to random crap from the early 2000's fill all the little tabs but are useless.
Modding must pay the bills. And be super buzy with the dozens of daily posts.
Or the site has other motives and uses reef keeping as the reason it's still up and running.

Scuba,
I was wondering what happened to you. I actually just sent you an e-mail. The SLASH BOD had a meeting and we want to set some sort of club forum up here too. I just don't know how to do that because this is only my 3rd time on R2R.

Lance A. Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested SLASH is hosting a PN tonight at Corals n More. 6:30pm then we are heading to Mission Taco... so its more of a Taco Night.
Also SLASH is getting closer to having a club spot on here. Stay posted

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back