STN? Should I cut it?

Scubasteve11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
205
Reaction score
126
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question...

This digi is my 3rd of 4th SPS frag attempt. It's by far done the best but have had this bald spot for a few weeks that now appears to be turning brown. Should I cut off the top?

IMG_20191003_164252.jpg
 
Quick question...

This digi is my 3rd of 4th SPS frag attempt. It's by far done the best but have had this bald spot for a few weeks that now appears to be turning brown. Should I cut off the top?

IMG_20191003_164252.jpg
 
not sure why that happened but I do agree with jd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new