Stock is limited. Pre-order your ReefBot Pro now and save $400!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reefkinetics.com/product/reefbot-pro-for-early-adopters/

post4-03.jpg

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Automate your customers’ sample testing with #ReefBotPro. As the the automatic testing takes place, your customers are free to walk around the store and look at your products, and your employees are available to answer their questions, thereby increasing your #sales!

90587414_1887340898068739_365361400308039680_n.jpg

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow $2,600 for an automated tester with discount, otherwise $3000. I imagine there is only a handful of tanks that would justify this level of expense for testing.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow $2,600 for an automated tester with discount, otherwise $3000. I imagine there is only a handful of tanks that would justify this level of expense for testing.
You can have the Regular ReefBot for $899.
The ReefBot Pro is catered for fish stores and extreme users
Cheers

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
I just purchased the regular ReefBot, not set up yet. My Apex failed when I lost power and internet at same time, so it had to get repaired, whenever Neptune get back into operation. My question, if I lose internet connection, do the test continue? can I still see them on my phone app?

one more I purchased a table with a WiFi hot spot so when I get the Apex back, if my hard wired internet connection fails(I live in the country, it will fail), it will default to the wireless one, can I do that to the Reefbot?.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
I just purchased the regular ReefBot, not set up yet. My Apex failed when I lost power and internet at same time, so it had to get repaired, whenever Neptune get back into operation. My question, if I lose internet connection, do the test continue? can I still see them on my phone app?

one more I purchased a table with a WiFi hot spot so when I get the Apex back, if my hard wired internet connection fails(I live in the country, it will fail), it will default to the wireless one, can I do that to the Reefbot?.
Hello Pete,
Congratulations on your new ReefBot.

The ReefBot needs internet to operate but you can see all history and settings on your mobile app. As per the wifi or hotspot, the ReefBot will use the strongest signal of the saved connections.

stay safe!

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello Pete,
Congratulations on your new ReefBot.

The ReefBot needs internet to operate but you can see all history and settings on your mobile app. As per the wifi or hotspot, the ReefBot will use the strongest signal of the saved connections.

stay safe!

I set up the Reefbot about 3 feet of hose from unit to intake point. My question, with that distance and testing once a day, am I getting a test of the tank water or the water in the tube?

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
I set up the Reefbot about 3 feet of hose from unit to intake point. My question, with that distance and testing once a day, am I getting a test of the tank water or the water in the tube?
Hello,
You’re testing the water if your tank.
The water inside the tubes are flushed before every test

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Do you have an amount of water per test that is used? I am setting up an auto water change, thought I would add in the amount used by the reefbot.

SR Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Been using reefbot for 1 year. Got one of the first shipment when it becomes available. Test Alk daily, Cal every 3 days, No3 every 3 days, Po4 every week.

I double check with manual test results randomly, it has always been the same. If wasn't for Reefbot I would test everything monthly. Like how life become simpler with automated testing.

SR Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
What test kits do you use?
Tropic Marine No3
Giessman Po4
API ALK ( not the most accurate but I am aiming for consistency meaning yesterday and today should be the same, plus they are super affordable)
API Cal ( dosing equal 2 part so cal is really just for reference)

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my Reefbot going. Using Tropic Marin nitrate pro kit. My first three tests 1 each day showed over 20ppm. Today I ran a calibration and retested, it dropped to 10ppm. I used same test kit but manually did one. 0 nitrates. What am I doing wrong?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 41 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 40 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back