Stocking a 10 Cube

Glenng78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
344
Reaction score
68
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Waterbox Cube 10 in bedroom, max nano in living room, and a 150 in my basement. Now it’s time to stock my 10.
Besides zoas, what does everyone recommend ? I was thinking maybe a yasha goby and a pistol?
Or maybe a yellow clown goby ?
 
photosynthetic gorgonians!
 
Either of those would be great. I might lean toward the yellow goby to have movement all around the tank.
 
Does anyone have anything against a single clown and a rbta in that size tank?
I don’t want to set myself up for failure.
Also, I’d like to keep the tank powerheadless, as I want it to be super sleek and sexy. Is that doable on a return pump only for flow ?
 
You can get away without a power head just try and upsize the pump to get some extra flow
 
I think an A160 would work well if you wanted to stick with Kessil.

What if you tried out a Carribean biotope with gorgonians and rock flower anemones? Just spit balling here.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new