Stocking Biocube 32 question

I love my tail spot. i call him old man. The wrasse next to him is Walter and he passed away yesterday due to a pump failure. They were best buds and old man protected Walter from my clowns which are bullies.

F74A6D75-D16E-46CE-B52E-F55DD58E6983.jpeg
AF4FAF25-672E-49A5-842D-9141CA2002BB.jpeg
 
I love my tail spot. i call him old man. The wrasse next to him is Walter and he passed away yesterday due to a pump failure. They were best buds and old man protected Walter from my clowns which are bullies.

F74A6D75-D16E-46CE-B52E-F55DD58E6983.jpeg
AF4FAF25-672E-49A5-842D-9141CA2002BB.jpeg
That is so odd, my tail spot picked the gsp which is my damsel’s territory. When ever the damsel would try and drive it away my sixline would swim over, circle the blenny until the damsel would swim off and then off the wrasse would go. Since the blenny moved to the zoa garden and the damsel leaves it alone. What is with wrasses and blennys?
 
I love my tail spot. i call him old man. The wrasse next to him is Walter and he passed away yesterday due to a pump failure. They were best buds and old man protected Walter from my clowns which are bullies.

F74A6D75-D16E-46CE-B52E-F55DD58E6983.jpeg
AF4FAF25-672E-49A5-842D-9141CA2002BB.jpeg
I'm so sorry. They are such characters, it's hard not to get attached to them.
 
Hi All
I appreciate reading your comments! I definitely want to get a blenny. The have the best faces.
You mentioned yours eating everything. My diamond goby is the same way. Also, one person mentioned having the LFS feed the fish while you watch. That is a very good idea!
I still have only two fish (OP). I bought a smaller clownfish but it died within five days. It never seemed eager to eat, not even frozen mysis. ☹️
 
Hi All
I appreciate reading your comments! I definitely want to get a blenny. The have the best faces.
You mentioned yours eating everything. My diamond goby is the same way. Also, one person mentioned having the LFS feed the fish while you watch. That is a very good idea!
I still have only two fish (OP). I bought a smaller clownfish but it died within five days. It never seemed eager to eat, not even frozen mysis. ☹️
Clownfish pairs are overrated imo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new