Stocking ideas

Reef0holic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Location
Hull
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 425 litre Red Sea reefer G2 and was going to make it a FOWLR setup, I am open to suggestions, I would like;
  • Coral beauty angel
  • Fuzzy Dwarf lionfish
  • Red stripe angel
  • Lemonpeal angel
  • You suggest filler fish and other cool fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new