Stocking list for 75 gallons

BARNAKEWLZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to see everyone stocking list. I currently have 2 mocha clowns that have been in the tank for 3 weeks and the system now seem stable with no algae blooms for 2 months now. I think it is time to start slowly stocking other fish. Has anyone experienced having multiple wrasses in the same tank. is there aggression issues? Are there smaller tangs that could thrive in this size tank? What would be a suggested list that could really add movement and color to the tank?

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For fairy wrasses: yes, you can mix singles of different species. Read here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/c...feriority-need-not-apply-1st-revision.322326/

Pick those in a,b,c for tank size, and no mor than one from each box (complex).

If you have sand, then leopard wrasses or one of the smaller Halichoeres are options.

Stay away from six line, mystery, and their cousins if you want more than one wrasse.

A standard 75 is on the borderline for 1 of the smaller species of tang. Best choices would be kole, tomini, white tail, truncated, etc.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back