Stocking my IM 25 lagoon

Austin Lee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
145
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I am working on stocking my IM 25 lagoon and would love your input! Tank details below:

Goals: LPS/SPS mixed reef tank. High bio load.
Current Livestock: 2 clowns, 10 blue leg hermits, emerald crab, 3 snails, sand sifting sea star (not sure of the name). No corals right now.

I'd like to add a few more fish to this tank before it's "maxed out". I was thinking a coral beauty, but not all of those are reef safe. I'd like a six line wrasse as well. I like colorful and unique fish, but also fish that serve a purpose. Any suggestions?
 
Too small for any angels (angels are 50/50 with coral) and 6 lines get too aggressive. Look at blennys
 
I’ve got a Pygmy wrasse and a blue star leopard in mine. Hard to get multipurpose fish in it. I was thinking about a small tang but couldn’t find anyone who would take it when it grew a bit.

I had some big clowns for awhile. They beat up any fish I added after awhile. Killed a wrasse I put in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new