Stocking Plan 14g

SourAngelfish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
515
Reaction score
269
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to reefing and have only kept FOWLR tanks, I've set up a 14g biocube and it has completely cycled. I was wondering if there were any good corals I could put in there, and maybe fish too. At the moment I have one green chromis, a peppermint shrimp, and a cleanup-crew consisting of snails. Any ideas?
 
Softies will be fine, I had some war coral, and some frogspawn do ok under stock lighting. Biggest thing is if you can keep temperature stable. I had a hard time with big swings when it was warm weather
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new