Stocking Recommendations - Established Tank

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I’m honest, the only things that can limit how many you can have is your other fish - I’ve got a 5’x16”x1’ tank with 20 fish total and 13-14 of them are wrasses.
Here’s my list of fish in my tank;
IMG_0488.jpeg

I personally always make sure my tank has pods in by adding them every week (sometimes I have had to leave it for a few months). But overall, I don’t just view pods as food I also view them as CUC (they’re often helpful with Cyanobacteria and other algae/bacteria).

Definitely don’t just consider flashers or fairies if you have a sand bed though, I’ve found they’re gorgeous but the characters in my other wrasses are interesting to watch. One of my personal must haves for Flasher Wrasses is the Diamond Tail Flasher and one of my must haves for other wrasses is a Radiant Wrasse.
LOL you have six fish that are not wrasses! Exactly why you and @Slocke are usually called upon for wrasse questions :)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL you have six fish that are not wrasses! Exactly why you and @Slocke are usually called upon for wrasse questions :)
Now 7! And soon (hopefully) 8. But I’m still collecting wrasses as they show up in LFSs. I’ve got 2 on the list; Laboutei and Kaleidos Pencil then I’ll be done for a while.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back