Stocking Recommendations - Established Tank

If I’m honest, the only things that can limit how many you can have is your other fish - I’ve got a 5’x16”x1’ tank with 20 fish total and 13-14 of them are wrasses.
Here’s my list of fish in my tank;
IMG_0488.jpeg


I personally always make sure my tank has pods in by adding them every week (sometimes I have had to leave it for a few months). But overall, I don’t just view pods as food I also view them as CUC (they’re often helpful with Cyanobacteria and other algae/bacteria).

Definitely don’t just consider flashers or fairies if you have a sand bed though, I’ve found they’re gorgeous but the characters in my other wrasses are interesting to watch. One of my personal must haves for Flasher Wrasses is the Diamond Tail Flasher and one of my must haves for other wrasses is a Radiant Wrasse.
LOL you have six fish that are not wrasses! Exactly why you and @Slocke are usually called upon for wrasse questions :)
 
LOL you have six fish that are not wrasses! Exactly why you and @Slocke are usually called upon for wrasse questions :)
Now 7! And soon (hopefully) 8. But I’m still collecting wrasses as they show up in LFSs. I’ve got 2 on the list; Laboutei and Kaleidos Pencil then I’ll be done for a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new