Stocking Suggestions for WB 35.2

pnwreefer22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Eugene, Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I’m looking to add a couple new fish to my waterbox 35 gal community reef aquarium

currently I have:
1 snowflake clownfish
1 yellow banded possum wrasse
1 starry blenny
4 emerald crabs
Some snails
Two shrimp

I want to add movement and color with fish that spend lots of time in the water column, and fun personality is a plus too! Feels like the clownfish is the only one out and moving 80% of the time

I’ve considered: Midas blenny (but worried it will fight with my current blenny), royal Gramma (will it hide too much? Does it have much personality?), banngai cardinal (worried I might be bored with them, and I have a small tank so I have to pick my fish carefully so it’s not cramped with a big bioload).

Maybe something yellow, purple, blue

ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new