Stoney's Fluval Evo 13.5

306a controller, got from BRS with titanium 300 watt heater as a package deal.
Same inkbird that I use. Rather odd because I connected my inkbird to my blended network without a problem. A matter of fact it was the easiest piece of equipment to connect.

I'm not familiar with Xfinity, but have heard a lot of people having problems with them.

I'm sure you have tried, but I would try separating the 2.4 and 5 ghz bands, or shutting off the 5ghz. Make sure the b/g/n is enabled on the 2.4, not just n.

Then there's always using the hotspot on a phone, naming the hotspot the same as your home network with it shut off. Your phone should have an option for 2.4 ghz only. Once you connect to that you can flip your home network back on and it should pick it up.
 
My black widow settled in the rocks, which I am fine with. As long as it's comfy and doesn't wander around a lot.
20230804_121157.jpg
 
Halloween Horror GIF by Flat Bonnie


So my printer should be here tomorrow... Our filament is delayed. What brand PETG do you use? Sunlu?
 
Halloween Horror GIF by Flat Bonnie


So my printer should be here tomorrow... Our filament is delayed. What brand PETG do you use? Sunlu?
Primarily creality, on sale at Amazon right now for $13.84 for black. But I have used Sunlu and it prints fine. The green glows bright!

PETG 3D Printer Filament, SUNLU Super Neat Filament Spool, Strong PETG Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG Spool(2.2LB), 320 Meters, PETG Green https://a.co/d/84TCVkJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new