Stories behind your avi?

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont let your dreams be dreams
Unfortunately it is more due to tank size and high flow........I tried a dwarf but he was just pinned to the rocks all the time lol. So due to that.....I just have to stare at my avatar and keep dreaming :)

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a logo i created (use to be a graphic designer) for my reef “name” OurCoralReef

the reef name was created for my website (still under construction)and social media accounts for seo purposes

OurCoralReef is all about giving people the proper information about our hobby whether it’s telling someone what fish are compatible or showing reef related things around the world
aquariums shops and reefs

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has all of these super interesting stories & now I feel dumb for just having a selfie! ;Hilarious
Don’t feel dumb! I love the people who are thoughtful enough to give us all a face to their name, it gives a much more personal touch to posts. I wish it was a requirement actually.

OP
OP
ScottR

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg you have WAY more threads in 4 months than I have made in 4 years :D:eek:
And here you are Harold, tagging alone ;Hilarious
Always glad to be in the company of you.

Crashjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is the Walking Vizsla fish I got for algae control. It also eats terrestrial vegetation hence the name, “walking fish”. It has pretty much outgrown my tank so is little help with my current hair algae problem. However, I discovered it does a really good job of keeping squirrels out of the yard.

Unless you have an extremely large tank, you might want to try a sea hare instead.

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is the protagonist of one of my favorite games. I like this particular pic because he has a troll face on, which fits my personality well. ;)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is just me.;Bored I used it because I WAS an avid diver. Having moved to the Midwest, I don't get to dive nearly as much as I would like.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • None.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back