Storm Preparedness

Kudos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
want to take a second as we are all preparing in different ways for this storm and remind everyone of you good friend the fishes. I know some of you might have things in place for an emergency but for those that dont and are not sure what to do. Let's get some suggestions for different approaches going for the community.

My approach is a battery back like those used for computers with a air pump and stone hooked up. It last me almost two days if I remember correctly. I also have a power inverter in my car that can then charge them back up to 100%

If this is not an option then just find a battle buddy in your area that might be able to take hold fish and coral in their house once the storm has passed.

Wishing everyone the best of luck, stay safe!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
want to take a second as we are all preparing in different ways for this storm and remind everyone of you good friend the fishes. I know some of you might have things in place for an emergency but for those that dont and are not sure what to do. Let's get some suggestions for different approaches going for the community.

My approach is a battery back like those used for computers with a air pump and stone hooked up. It last me almost two days if I remember correctly. I also have a power inverter in my car that can then charge them back up to 100%

If this is not an option then just find a battle buddy in your area that might be able to take hold fish and coral in their house once the storm has passed.

Wishing everyone the best of luck, stay safe!

All good advice! I've been through many storms here in Florida - wishing all the people and fish that may affected by this storm all the best! Be safe!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back