Strange Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lanny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got in a couple "feather carpets" in from a whole saler in LA. My first guess was cryptodendrum but it's most likely not that.
These guys are about 4" across
20220504_123405.jpg

20220504_123451.jpg
 
Hell fire anemone? Touch it and if it really hurts you got yr answer! Lol
 
Yeah that's definitely them. We also got a green one that's doesn't have the nice purple frills
20220504_123432.jpg
Awesome shipment! I need to find a wholesaler like this that ships to St. Louis! Where did these nems come from?
 
Awesome shipment! I need to find a wholesaler like this that ships to St. Louis! Where did these nems come from?
I'm not sure I'm allowed to say? Pm me for more info
 
Ive heard of but never seen hypnoide
Awesome pics and specimens
 
I just love how these make me thing of juniper berries
Screenshot_20220504-190610~2.png
Haha yeah! They are hard to see in person. My photos are taken on a S21 with that juicy 108mp camera. I have to scale them down 40% from 9000x12000.
 
Beautiful!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new