Strange growth/algae

rjmrjm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know what the white, stirated formation on the rock is (near centre of shot)? I'm guessing it's some kind of algae. I've only used caribsea life rock so can't be a hitchhiker unless it came in on one of my snails.
20190622_143253.jpeg
 
Look like colonial Tunicate.
 
Looks more like Cerith Snail eggs. I could be wrong ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new